Eat these foods to help you improve your health, especially the brain…
- Blueberries have been shown to have antioxidant-rich flavonoids.
- These nutrients are found in plants and been shown to help protect brain cells.
- Pick the darker berries, which have more antioxidants.
2) Broccoli :
- Broccoli contributes to brain growth.
- Research reveals that broccoli contains sulforaphane…
- …which has been shown to promote the growth and repair of brain tissue.
- Sulforaphane is a special compound with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties found in certain vegetables.
3) Dark Chocolate :
- Studies have shown dark chocolate is a superfood due to its high levels of flavanols.
- These compounds have been shown to help improve blood flow to the brain, increasing cognitive function and memory.Dark chocolate also has an abundance ofpolyphenols.
- These have been shown to help reduce depression and anxiety.
4) Walnuts :
- Walnuts contain antioxidants and omega -3 fatty acids that can help improve mental performance.
- Walnuts have almost twice as many antioxidants as all other nuts
- They are also packed with a fundamental omega-3 called DHA…
- …which research has shown to help improve both cognition and mood.
5) Wild Salmon :
- Wild Salmon is a superfood containing a type of omega -3 fatty acid called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- DHA plays an important role in maintaining the health of your brain cells…
- …and this omega-3 can help improve your memory and mental cognition.
- Your body doesn’t produce omega-3s on its own, so you need to get them from other sources.
Randall C. Schneider is the founder and owner of ANTOCAT. he is been freelancing for many years and now focusses on WordPress development and blog design for small businesses and online publishers